Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite Magic Kingdom Restaurants

Disney Food Blog has some great restaurant page resources. They have the menus for the restaurants as well as tons of articles on them. I thought I'd pick a couple of my favorites fromm the Magic Kingdom:

  • Liberty Tree Tavern - I have a thing for colonial/revolutionary period stuff, plus I love pot roast, so this is obviously going to be a winner in my book.
  • Cinderella's Royal Table - Ok honestly the food here is mediocre, but I love eating inside the castle. Plus I think the field mice are fun characters to have around when you're eating.
  • Crystal Palace - Once again, mediocre food. This time it's a buffet and you get Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore (Piglet too, but who cares about Piglet! J/K)
Those are the standouts in the Magic Kingdom, at least for Table Service. Counter service is another story and actually the MK is pretty weak in the counter-service department.

No comments:

Post a Comment